Before I get started, please note: I love beer, I love talking about beer, I love other people talking about beer, I love seeing beer on TV, I love learning about beer, I love teaching people about beer.
Carlsberg don’t do craft beer video reviews, but if they did…
- They would read the label before turning the camera on.
- They would strive to know a little about the subject of beer before pondering aimlessly about what OG means.
- They would use a tasting glass instead of a pint glass or dimpled tankard filled to the brim in their attempt to find an aroma.
- They would have a vocabulary of words at their fingertips to describe flavours and aromas instead of repeating the same ones over and over and over and…
- They would know about the brewing process before making their own assumptions and passing them off as fact.
- They would not burp on camera.
View original post 36 more words